Position requires the ability to assist the Community Manager in the management and supervision necessary to run the day-to-day operations of the apartment community. The Assistant Manager will work with the Community Manager to ensure that the community performs at the highest level to achieve company goals. The assistant manager must be able to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, initiate appropriate course of action as well as effectively convey ideas, images and goals to diverse group of personalities. The Assistant Community Manager performs management responsibilities when the Community Manager is away from the community.
Either directly, or under the supervision of the Community Manager, the duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand the financial goals of the property and strive to meet those goals.
- Maintain a strong relationship with residents, ensuring they are served well and satisfied with the community.
- Marketing the community effectively through various agencies, community outreach and target markets.
- Work with the Director of Compliance to ensure qualifications of applicants and current residents.
- Responsible for resident relations and enforcement of community rules and regulations.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Professionalism and respect while dealing with community residents and site staff.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong attention to detail and organized.
- Flexible and able to shift priorities when needed.