Position requires the Leasing Consultant to lease apartments and provide excellent customer service to current and future residents of the community.
Either directly, or under the supervision of the Community Manager, the duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lease apartments through apartment tours and telephone sales with prospective residents.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Coordinate the application process, lease signing, resident deposits, move-ins and moves-outs to provide a smooth transition for residents.
- Manage lease negotiations, assist with resident retention and manage renewals.
- Prepare work order requests, follow up with residents regarding completed work.
- Marketing the community effectively through various agencies, community outreach and target markets.
- Work with the Director of Compliance to ensure qualifications of applicants and current residents.
- Responsible for resident relations and enforcement of community rules and regulations.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Professionalism and respect while dealing with community residents and site staff.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong attention to detail and organized.
- Flexible and able to shift priorities when needed.